Friday, August 8, 2008

Tracy & Andy The Ession 7/18/08

Well. it is quite possibly the hottest day of the summer! I think it will be topping 1 million degrees today. It's funny how the heat can cause irritability in some people but I like the heat. I think it stems back to so many fond memories that I have of my childhood growing up on the island of Guam. Barefoot, climbing coconut trees and storming the beaches into the ocean. So the heat doesn't bother me and luckily for me Tracy and Andy don't mind it either. They are both up for anything and happily climbed trees and hillsides in our efforts to make beautiful images today. Thank you both so much for your free spirits and easy going ways! Your love for each other is boldly apparent. I know we are going to have fun on your wedding day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: