Monday, February 4, 2008

April and Harvey - The E-Session 2-2-08


An intimate table located in the back of The Capital Grille was where Harvey proposed. April said yes and so began their story... They felt that the very table where their engagement started would be an appropriate place to begin our session. I couldn't have agreed more. After we left the restaurant we spent an hour or so enjoying the unseasonably mild February weather while strolling the streets of Philadelphia. I have to say, no matter how many times I walk these streets I always find something that inspires me. It's easy when you have two fun lovin' people strolling along with you! I love the reactions that strangers and passersby have when they see two people in love and having these moments documented. It's as if the harsh and sterile stares that you sometimes get from people in a hurry passing you by is suddenly replaced with smiles and gleams from the very same eyes that ordinarily would have cast not so inviting glances your way. Could it be that love or the idea of love has a way of changing you and how you view the world? I often wonder about this. Maybe I just need to shoot more E-Sessions in the streets and tip the universe a little towards a time and place where smiles from strangers are no longer creepy but acceptable, welcomed and looked forward to....

Here are a few of my faves from the day.
xoxo - Cindy







No comments: