Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jen & Mike E-Session


Although the skies were gray the mood was cheery today! I had the pleasure of spending a few hours in Marlton New Jersey shooting the E-Session of Jen and Mike. They live over 1700 miles from here and were only around for a few days but despite a hectic weekend for them they squeezed in some time to hang out for a few hours and trespass with me, Mike assured me that he knew the property owner ;) We didn't get arrested or shot at so I'm guessing that it must be true. We played the have you ever game... Have you ever shot in the parking lot of a gas station before? Nope, not till today. I can check that off my list now. I'm really excited to shoot their wedding. I can't guarantee that we won't trespass again but I can guarantee that we'll capture some amazing moments and get some gorgeous images!









No comments: