Saturday, April 26, 2008

Juliana and Geof E-Session

I met Juliana at a Bridal Expo that I was at earlier this year. I distinctly remember the moment because the fashion show had just finished and the prize winners were being announced. Shortly there after a smiling Juliana walks up to me and tells me that she just won my prize which was an engagement session and that she had already booked a photographer for her wedding but they wouldn't do an e-session in Philadelphia without a huge surcharge and could we do the session in Philly? Of course we can! Surcharge? No way! She was excited to be able to shoot in the city and we all know that Philly, well, she is my muse =) I get excited when my clients are excited. I knew this would be a great shoot and from the beginning to the end it was. Geof and Juliana are just so sweet and easy going and up for anything. So, we traversed a few blocks in the city, hit up some totally Philly landmarks and just had a fantastic afternoon!











No comments: