Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jacob - A baby Session.


I traveled to Milford Nj to do a baby session with Jacob. I really enjoy location shooting. I feel that especially with babies, being in their own environment makes things so much easier and comfortable. The drive was very beautiful. I felt compelled to stop several times to shoot the landscape. Milford is located on the Delaware river and the borough dates back to the 18th century. There is so much charm in the architecture and history and expanse of land quite contrasting to it's nearby city. I'm enjoying this peaceful ride and am really just feeling so serene. So when I arrive and meet Jacob I am equally pleased at what a joy he is. His smile is hearty, his grin effervescent and his gaze so tranquil. Ahhh the joy that babies are and the joy that they bring =) Thank you Jacob for a wonderful afternoon peek into these moments of your life!!!





No comments: