Friday, March 21, 2008

Kristen and Larry - Esession

Today was great! It didn't rain although the wind blew my hair into a style resembling that of heat- meiser... Ha ha, it's totally true and was not at all flattering. Kristen and Larry laughed a lot, I think it was either my windblown hair or my charm. Actually on a serious note I think that it's the kind of laughter you can only share with that special someone that you have known forever and trust implicitly and more than anything else feel comfortable with in a such a way that emotions don't need to be coaxed. I love them for that and how easy they were to photograph despite them thinking that they weren't. It's a difficult task to be in front of a camera, vulnerable... I thank you both for trusting in me and I am so looking forward to being able to capture many more laughs, smiles and everything in between on your wedding day. These are only a few of my faves. There were too many to post!





They met in middle school! How amazing is that! We went to the school that they attended and it was really fun seeing the reactions from the teachers and students. I'm sure the kids are still talking about that famous couple they saw being photographed at their school!





No comments: