Sunday, March 2, 2008

The E-session of Jenell and Dave


Today Jenell and Dave and I stroll around the city for their E-Session. I love taking paths or streets that I haven't really walked before. It's so amazing what you stumble upon. I do love the architecture in Philly and have grown to appreciate the things that aren't mentioned or dwelled upon when people talk of the city. It really wasn't warm out but when you get a little numb it kinda feels warm or is that frostbite? Just kidding, it wasn't that bad at all. Dave and Jenell will be getting married in May and I'm excited to be shooting the wedding. They are pros now at being photographed and have even managed to learn the foreign language of Cindy-Corny-ese. This is the language that I mumble when I'm behind the camera directing where to look etc... Kiss etc... Those of you who have been there know what I'm talking about. Open minds and a willingness to try anything and trust in me are such valuable characteristics in my clients. So thanks to you both for encompassing all three and then some. Also, A special thanks goes out to Jeff and Kristine who were married on 12/29/08 for sending your blog out and leading Jenell to me!!!!









No comments: