Friday, March 21, 2008

Ava and Olivia - Baby Portraits 3-12

This is Ava welcoming her new baby sister =) How cute are they!!!
It seems like just yesterday I was shooting family, maternity and then baby portraits for Jen and Andrew. Time flies and now Ava is 17 months old and I'm back to capture some smiles from her and new baby Olivia. What a sweet little peanut Olivia is! Even when she was crying she was sooooooooo precious! However the tears were short lived and replaced with the sweetest little face looking up at me. Loved, loved, loved the natural light spilling in through the windows but more so I loved the sweet expressions from Olivia and the giggles and baby talk mixed with first spoken words from Ava. It gives me a reason to talk in gibberish =)~ I'll do anything for a laugh if my audience is a toddler. She fed my ego by laughing and clapping at all my silly faces and sounds so thank you Ava for letting me act like a 2 yr old. I think we all should do that every so often!






No comments: