Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Wedding of Marie and Mike - 3/1/08

Lori and I are off to Doylestown today for Marie and Mike's wedding. It's bitter cold but at least there's no snow like the forecast called for! These two really made for a striking couple. Not just that they are tall, gorgeous and complement each other it's also the way that they look at each other. Even their friends were just really cool people who all clicked with each other and did whatever necessary to make this day special for them. They were the type of people that anyone would want to hang out with and I'm sure that they would be the group found laughing and having a great time anywhere. I could do an entire album filled just with out takes and fun moments! It puts a smile on my face =)

I love the way the light and shadows cascade over the dress and walls. The details on the dress were exquisite!





The web version doesn't do this image any justice. The emotion in Mike's eyes as he sees Marie just melts your heart!


The flower girl and ring bearer were sooooooooo cute!

I just love sun/lens flare! You can see the rays streaking across the entire church.

Everyone had goosebumps from the cold air and the wind made it feel even worse but no worries, a little cuddle for warmth helps for a minute.

These were the coolest vintage umbrellas evahhhh!!!

Yeah, normally when I say "ok, now run around" there is a wide variety of what people deem as running. I don't think I was actually prepared for these to guys to full on run! They ran, they ran across each other, they ran into each other, they ran around Marie and Mike, they had fun with it.


Cheers to you both!

No comments: