Wednesday, November 12, 2008

9-19-08 The Wedding of Jessica & David

****Oh Yeah, It's officially the next day (even though only an hour has passed.) So I'm on a roll 2 days = 2 blogs =)

I remember when she pulled up in the car outside of the country club, dress in tow, a slightly nervous look in her eyes because time was slipping by. I assured her we would be fine, after all, it was her day and weddings never start without the bride. I knew that the nervousness was laced with excitement since in just a few short minutes she would be seeing David so that they could share in their first glace and have a private moment before the ceremony. It's funny how you can sometimes feel when the tides shift.

As he traversed the patio to where she waited I knew that those nerves would settle and I was right as I saw the sweet and soft smiles erupt across both of their faces. It is in the arms of the ones that love you that you most often feel the safest! Jessica, you are truly a genuine, caring and sweet soul and David, your easy demeanor, quick wit and welcome grin won me over too! So on this mild September evening after all is said and done I take away with me the gratitude of having spent a few hours with an amazing couple and family who have traveled a distance to share in the beginning of your lives together. Thank you for making me feel so welcome!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love how David's Dad has captured so many amazing moments in the lives of his family members. Every room in the house and most walls have these memories framed, beautiful candids, classic portraits and documentation of the generations... I am in awe.... So we captured a portrait amongst the portraits, another slice in time preserved =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: