Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8-22-08 The Wedding of Ashley & Phil

So I received an email today from one of my lovely clients informing me that my blog hiatus has been missed and it was time to post some new stuff!!! Ha, ha. It's true, I've been a very bad blogger and it's not for lack of things to blog so I promise to be better =) Thanks Stephanie, xoxo I needed the reminder that I'm not the only one who reads this stuff. So I'm gonna try and blog something everyday even if it's just a few images. Here goes... One in row!

Last February I held a contest and gave away several free wedding packages as my way to give back. I ran the contest on the air via Wired 96.5 - Thank you Chio, G-N, Justice & Casey for plugging me, I heart you all! The rules were simple, you either had to write me an email or letter and let me know why you should get a Photography Package. Your story had to be true first and foremost nad second you either could not have been able to afford a photographer or have had some kind of hardship that you overcame. Basically you couldn't enter if you just wanted to win a contest. Stories poured into my in box throughout the months of December, January and February. Every time I read one I counted my blessings. I had a panel of judges who narrowed down the hundreds of entries to the top 10 and then I chose from those 10, 3 winners...

It was my pleasure to be able to give a package to Ashley and Phil. Through health hardships and struggles Ashley persevered and has endured more in her life than someone in her 20's should have had to... Phil has been by her side offering his continuing support. Your story and your strength touched me and I wish the best for you both and am happy to have been in a position to help. Thank you for sharing such a personal part of your lives!
xoxo- Cindy

Stay tuned everyone because the 2nd annual Photography give-a-away will be announced in December where I will choose 3 more lucky winners on February 14th 2009 so spread the
word =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: