Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Wedding of Heather and Robin 8-23-08

Often when we think of marriage we forget that you aren't just marrying the person that you love you are uniting families and merging them into a new and more complete circle. That is exactly the way I felt today witnessing the union of Heather and Rob. The beautiful candle lit church set the stage for a very tender and loving ceremony which incorporated Jason, Heather's son, into the moment. One of my favorite shots of the day occurred just moments after Heather and Rob and Jason lit the unity candle and then placing a medallion around Jason's neck. Jason and Rob locked eyes for a moment while Heather's hand touched Jason's arm. It was in this decisive moment that I felt they had completed their circle. This circle includes a wonderful and supportive family and friends, who from what I have witnessed are such a closely banded group that you might as well call them family as well.

The warm August sun shined brightly as billowous clouds dotted the horizon. As an added bonus we didn't even get locked up when we climbed through the stone wall to get to the fields that would be our backdrop for their portraits. Oh how I love when I'm allowed to choose the locations for pics and I love even more when enough time is set aside to capture the images but more than that I love, love, love when despite the craziness of the requests not a single bit of apprehension complicated the situation. Cooperation was through the roof =) We were able to make use of the harsh summer sun and capture some truly beautiful images. I know that Heather has been anxious to see these teasers. I hope that it was worth the wait! These are just a few of my favorites. Thank you so much Heather, Rob and Jason for letting me share in your special day! Much love to you all!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: