Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some Recent E-Sessions and Portrait Sessions

8-28-08 Kelly & Bob - E-session

A session at the beach with the lovely Kelly and Bob! I love your spirit, fun and ready to go twirling on hills, rolling in the sand and most of all just completely comfortable in each others arms. What a cute idea too! Have Bob photographing Kelly while I photograph them both! Thanks for the fun shoot, I'll see you both again real soon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8-29-08 Lauren & Nick - E-Session

Sometimes it's an innocent giggle or a familiar way that they walk towards each other. Other times it's just a sense that I get. this time it was a little of both. Lauren and Nick are just so sweet together. Their playfulness was infectious. At times Nick and I were teasing Lauren and vice versa. I had a wonderful time today thanks to you both!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-9-08 Marissa & Tehron - E-Session

Strolling in the city today with Marissa and Tehron. They walk hand in hand with confident and purposeful strides. I feel so at ease knowing the trust that they have in me and this creates such a calming feeling. I think it's wonderful how well they compliment and balance each other! As the sun dips beneath the edge of the nearby building I shout that's it! We r Done woohoo great shot, the smile on Marissa's face was worth a bajillion sunsets!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-11-08 Dylan & Addison - Portrait Session

Cuteness factor times 2!!! A great afternoon for some adorable portraits of Dylan and Baby sister Addison. After some studio shots we headed to the park and chased Dylan around. I could post about a hundred of this cute little man running from slide to sand, here to there. A nice diversion =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-11-08 Lauren & John - Post Bridal Session

Her Blue eyes sparkle as the light hits just right, he smiles and the sight is just so cute! We are all alone on this deserted beach as fall quickly approaches. No worries, baby sea gulls scamper quickly across the sand towards the water leaving the tiniest of imprints. These babies don't have a worry as they are beginning their new lives. I think that Lauren and John are much like the baby seagulls. They too are starting their new lives together, newly married. From what I have witnessed of them together they don't have a worry either. They are loving and compassionate and fun and I am thrilled to have been a part of their day and now the post shoot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-14-08 Audrey & Scott - E-Session

Chatting and Driving all around the city feeling completely comfortable. I Love your love of food and great beers! Ah yes, a couple after my own heart. Not only did I thoroughly enjoy shooting and hanging with you both, I loved the conversation! Thank you so much for being so fun. I can't wait to shoot the wedding!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-21-08 Corey, Eric & Cameron - Family Session

Thank you to Beth for having 2 amazing daughters (and son too!)

Cameron has the uncanny ability of knowing exactly when I want him to smile. It was fabulous, on cue almost =) He's adorable and I'm sure has his Mommy and Daddy right where he wants them. I just love the interaction between all three of them, so many wonderful moments! I feel so very lucky to have been there for one of his "firsts" Today was the first time Cameron has swung in a swing. When I heard his cute little giggle erupt into a full blow laugh as the wind rushed by his face while he swung back and forth... I couldn't help but laugh myself! We all laughed. It is in these very moments that stick out in my mind. The precise moment of joy as one experiences a first, new, wonderful feeling! I wish I could bottle that. I wish the three of you many moments just like that as you grow as a family and I am sure that the sound of laughter and giggles echos the walls of your house frequently!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stay tuned for a ton of Wedding Updates and Images!

No comments: