Monday, October 13, 2008

A Baby Session - Andrew & Isabella

A few weeks ago I shot a maternity session with mom, dad and big sis Isabella. Well now we are back to welcome baby Andrew to the world!!! I think he knew it was his day to be the model, sleeping on cue and waking when we wanted him too =) I really loved this session and the whole family got in on the fun. My favorite moment however wasn't photo related. You see Isabella is a very bright 3 year old. Mom, Dad and I tried to Bribe some smiles from her with some Cinnamon rolls and she was all for it until they told her she couldn't have them until Cindy left. Isabella promptly replied "Bye Cindy" Ha, Ha , Ha we all laughed and of course she then smiled...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: