Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stephanie,Tom & Isabella 8-16 The Maternity Session

I met Stephanie, Tom and Isabella about 3 years ago when my studio was in center city they lived only a few blocks away from the studio and walked by one day booking me for a baby session. Isabella was a not only a beautiful baby but as far as babies go, so highly cooperative. I loved the images we were able to capture that day and even had a few displayed for s few years. Fast forward 3 years, Tom and Stephanie are expecting their 2nd child. My studio is now in NJ, just minutes from Philly and they now live in NJ just a few towns over and Isabella is even more beautiful than I remember! Her thick wavy locks bounced side to side as they entered the studio. Her adorable cherub face full of smiles. We shot some images of her looking so very cute in her tutu and mom and dad. A great session and soon enough we will be shooting another baby session. I'm always amazed when the realization of time hits. It doesn't stand still and so easily I realize my mortality when I see 3 years progress through the growth of a child..... So much has happened in that span but one thing remains the same. I am still shooting amazing couples, beautiful babies and adorable children and loving it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: