Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rose and Mike - The E-session 8-13-08

A huge thank you goes out to the Chrissey and Mike for connecting me with Rose and Mike! Most of my business has been built on referrals and word of mouth and it has more than sustained the growth I have seen in the past 4 years in my business. However more than just growth in business I feel that I have had the pleasure of forming relationships with so many amazing people that I am honored to be working with especially experiencing with them some of the most momentous of things. From Engagements, to marriages, pregnancies, births, family milestones and much more! I absolutely love my clients and that they refer me to people like themselves! So, thank you Chrissey and Mike, I know your wedding will be fabulous!

I knew from the moment that Rose and Mike met me for their session that we were gonna get along just great! They already love my work and felt so completely comfortable that It was more like just hangin out with old friends. I could tell early on that Mike had an artistic eye. He knew right away where my head was as I took them to various locations. Together Rose and Mike are just so easy to get along with and if I had to sum it up in one word I would say they are"real". They are sincere, honest and real. I loved this about them. The love they share between them is unmistakable and the way they made me excited to shoot today was such a welcome thing. To say the least, I am looking so forward to shooting their wedding next year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the shot above for a few reasons. First , I am obsessed with back lighting and sun flare and second, how can you resist the moment right before a kiss. The pic below was a welcome accident. It was shot just a split second after the above pic and is out of focus, yet I love it more so for that fact. You can tell that it is Rose and Mike and your mind lets you know that these slightly blurred figures are having a moment that is both romantic and beautiful. I think I have a new obsession... Slightly blurred in it's focus yet perfectly sharp in its message. =)

Much love to you both!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutly breath taking!I'm so using your photographer <333