Saturday, September 6, 2008

8-8-08 The Wedding of Lauren & John

There are usually a few very significant moments that stand out to me when I'm shooting. Sometimes it's as simple as something crazy and random yet other times they are very specific moments that I think capture the day, for me at least. For Lauren and John it was the moment I saw Lauren arriving for the ceremony. She was beaming... Ready to get Married! As I watched her through the lens smiling and leading her bridesmaids to the front door of the church I thought how ironic is it that just moments ago I saw one of the guys peeking through the curtains, checking to see if it was time... As Lauren sped past me preparing to enter the church this thought flashed through my mind, envisioning that the last moment being "single" that Lauren and John will have spent was in anticipation for seeing each other =) Ahhhh Love, sweet love.

Lauren wins this year for having the favor closest to my heart. A wine bottle stopper with the Love logo. The table scapes were cool wine bottles and candles creating a very intimate and beautiful atmosphere. Lori shot with me and we are both such wino's so we totally appreciated the decor. The photo session was a whirlwind but everyone made things easy by being so cooperative. We were able to go out later that night for a few night shots. One of my favorites below of the guys with their cigars. They put me in mind of the Rat pack - just too cool. A pleasure to deal with and thank you guys for offering up some stogies and drinks to us, trust me if we were'nt working we would have been havin fun right there with you!

Next week I will be meeting Lauren and John at the shore for a sexy trash the dress... Stay tuned , I know the session will be H-O-T!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: