Wednesday, September 3, 2008

7-27-08 Trish and Rob The E-Session

I have been so incredibly busy this past month shooting E-sessions, babies, maternity, Weddings and Getting some album designs in, whew! Where or where has the summer gone???? I've shot so many amazing images with many fabulous people so here are few sessions to catch us up through August. Enjoy =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meet Trish and Rob. I met Trish when I shot her brothers Wedding last year and I'm so glad that fate crossed our paths. These two are just so very laid back, friendly and in L-O-V-E ! Like most people, Trish and Rob told me that they felt a little awkward in front of the camera. My remedy is to just encourage you to find that happy place in each others' arms and forget about the camera. This is where the session really begins. The static poses that we capture are of course timeless but the showstoppers are always those that you feel most natural and happy to be near the one you love. Thank you guys for the simple acts of tenderness that you let me capture even when you may have thought that I wasn't looking =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: