Monday, September 15, 2008

Stephanie and Todd - The E-session 8-15-08

The pleasant sound of her laughter wafted through the late afternoon air. It came so effortlessly and it was so genuine that I found myself chuckling as well. I caught glimpses of Todd's shy smile erupting into a broad grin as Stephanie flirted with him while we shot. The look in his eyes told the endearing story of how well they got along and their ever so accommodating demeanor showed me that they were not just thoughtful towards each other but most people as well. I like when couples can have a little or a lot of fun during the session. When you can let loose a little and enjoy the moment you have the opportunity to catch those glimpses yourselves. It only takes a moment to make a memory and I'm glad that we were able to have some fun today and capture these lasting memories. When your wedding day comes, Stephanie and Tony, I know we'll be chasing and catching many, many more!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: