Friday, September 12, 2008

Nicole and Drew - The E-session 8-12-08

I'm on a shooting spree!!! There are more sessions and weddings to follow but today I'm with Nicole and Drew, Woohoo! Nicole and Drew came to the studio and we ran around town for their e-session. I just love, love, love how cute they are together. They were so much fun to drive around with, stopping to shoot here and there that I completely forgot that I was working. It's such a great feeling to be so comfortable. I would have to hope the comfort I felt is the same feeling that I create when I'm shooting. One that invites a relaxed session and fun and sets the tone for capturing the silly, passionate and emotional moments. I think we were able to do that today and I know the wedding day will bring many more opportunities to do the same!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aren't they just too adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gotta love the golden tones of the late, late afternoon sun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The anticipatory moments are my absolute faves.

No comments: