Saturday, December 27, 2008

The most cooperative puppies evah!!!

So the other night I had a half a second to spare and thought hmmmm, maybe this would be a good time to take a few pics for this year's Holiday Card. The puppies were fantastic last year and posed so nicely in their winter best. This year, not so much. Not only were they running around and uncooperative, Lilli decided to be the puppy police and reprimanded baby for I guess not smiling cute enough which in turn resulted in a slight disagreement... They don't really know how to bite so when they "fight" they just open their mouths and make very interesting and comical darting movements towards each other. This makes them look even funnier because their mouths never close, so imagine mouths wide open and heads just bobbing and weaving! They are technically teenagers now so it makes complete sense that they are opting out of my yearly photo project. Pretty much like Kristin did once it was no longer "cool" to have her image on a card sent out to family and friends. However, I am not above bribery!

Photobucket

Photobucket
So I sat them down and we did a little meditation and yoga. Shortly after the last downward dog and a peanut butter bone shaped biscuit they said I could have one pic each and that was all I needed =).
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud!!! This makes me think we need to get Lola a friend! Your too little pups are so cute- and seem to love the camera:)

-Erin Byrne