Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WPPI- Las Vegas






I recently attended the WPPI trade show and convention in Las Vegas. What an amazing experience. To be surrounded by the most talented and renown Wedding and Portrait photographers from around the world is just such a liberating experience. The show took place at Bally's and Paris and when I say there was a buzz in the air that would be an understatement. Photographers every where just milling about, cameras in hand shooting everything. Vendors showcasing the most in demand and innovative products! So much to absorb. I just loved seeing all the new stuff and can't wait to pass along all of these products and services to my clients. Most of all I enjoyed the seminars given by the top photographers in this industry. Such Dynamic personalities reassuring me that I am truly doing what I love. I came back from Vegas with a renewed drive and such inspiration to continue growing as a photographer and providing for my clients a product that they will love and love to talk about! Here are a few pics of Vegas at night.





No comments: