Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dina and John - The E-session 6-22-08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There seemed to be a whole lot of cross-checking going on today as the match up between the Rangers and the Flyers heated up! I'm thinking that they both won ;) Today Dina and John came down from New York to Dina's old stomping grounds here in Philly. I'm so glad that they did because we had such a great shoot. The chemistry that they share is so obvious to anyone within a bazillion miles of them. I just loved the natural way that they interact. I could look away for just a moment and miss a loving gesture or cute smile. Lucky for me there was no rationing of these tender moments. Thank you both for sharing with me your trust and beautiful relationship!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: