Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Wedding of Charlene and Erik 8-11-07


I loved her first. I held her first

And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it's still hard to give her away
I loved her first
Just a Sampling from the song by Heartland called "I loved her First." Charlene's dad danced with her to this song and it was endearing to see and hear him sing this to her as well as to Erik as they danced. There are always a few poignant moments that are etched into my memories from every wedding that I shoot. This was definitely one of them. It seemed like just yesterday I shot their E-session and now we are going to the Poconos and we are gonna get Mare-Air-Air-Reed!!! Despite it being hot, hot, hot, these two and their wonderful bridal party were so very cool. Because of this we were able to get some really amazing images and I could post a bazillion but it would eat up my alotment of web space so here are a few of my faves.












No comments: