Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Wedding of Michelle and Chuck 9-8-07

I had the pleasure of spending today with two amazing and sweet people. Just a complete joy to be around. Michelle looking lovely with her gorgeous red hair complementing her creamy complexion and Chuck looking rather dapper as well! After the ceremony we headed off in the limo bus to a waterfront location in the northeast. Another beautiful September day! On the way to the location out of the corner of my eye I spotted this really cool red and black wall and I have to say, it made for such nice contrast and I ended up with a series of what would become my favorites from the day. Because of their willingness to just let me find the light we were able to get some really great shots from morning to night. Even pulling away for a few late evening moonlit images. I often find that the best moments and the best locations can't always be planned. Sometimes you just happen upon them and it's up to us to be ready and not let them pass by. So here's to the force that keeps em coming!










No comments: