Friday, September 14, 2007

The Wedding of Rachel and Bill 8-31-07

Today Lori and I shot the wedding of Rachel and Bill. So much fun! Rachel has impeccable taste. From her gorgeous Sam Edelman pumps (which she wore the whole evening!) to the way that every detail such as the celadon colored flower girls pomander to the berry colored wrap of the bridesmaids bouquets just went so well with each other. For her bouquet she selected the most amazing White Phalaenopsis Orchids, white Cymbidium Orchids and antique roses to compliment the look and color of her dress. We could have photographed her and the girls and the guys and Bill and the details all day but hey - there's a wedding ceremony that needed to start. Small details right! I can't say enough about how the guys snapped to action with every suggestion we had while we shot Bill getting ready. I kinda think that Bill enjoyed being a model! The guys gave him a hard time but they did us a favor because they were able to elicit the most natural of smiles and laughter from him. What they said to him you may ask, well, I never shoot and tell.





This was the last shot we took before we headed off to the ceremony. I asked Rachel if she trusted me and it seemed that before I could even get the question out she as well as a few bridesmaids said Yes, Yes, Yes! (no hairstyles were harmed in the taking of this picture) I had her lay on her veil and her hair and the result well fierce of course!


He was smiling as she walked down the aisle and as they spoke their vows. =) Love was definitely in the air!








This is Coco. I remember when Rachel and Bill got her because it was really close to when I got Lilli. We may have actually chatted more about the puppies during that consult than anything else. Well, Coco looked beautiful from head to toe. She even kept her bow on for a quick portrait. Before we left her she told me how excited she was for mommy and daddy.


I remember leaving that night and heading out to the parking lot, a little spring in my step, smiling to myself and catching Lori smiling at herself because we knew that we captured all and more than we set out to... That feeling, well it's intoxicating and it's what keeps us going even if we look like a couple of crazy people smiling to ourselves while strutting to the car!

No comments: