Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Wedding of Mia and Sean 11-3-07

Today Val and I have the pleasure of shooting at the Franklin Institute the Wedding of Mia and Sean. A beautiful couple who really complement each other. We knew that today would be a long day but the schedule had been set so that we could incorporate every aspect of the day and it was important to Mia that she not feel stressed. She even told me that I made her feel calm and that she knew everything would all fall in place. Mia and Sean chose to see each other prior to their ceremony and we were able to set up a "first glance." I always feel very lucky to be able to witness this as it is a very private moment between a bride and a groom. I love to see the gleam in their eyes as they see each other in their wedding attire. I feel like it's the realization that yes, today is the day that you will be married. Mia looked flawless and I'm sure that Sean thought so. Today I witnessed laughter and tears and so many moments in between, but all in all, the location was amazing, the flowers breathtaking and Mia and Sean, well they were elegant and wonderful and pleasure to work with. So here's to you both and may Rainbows always dot your horizons!











No comments: