Friday, November 2, 2007

The Wedding of Taryn and Mark 10-20-07

Today Val, Jacqui and I are playing Paparazzi with Taryn and Mark. I'm really excited because not only do we have 3 photographers covering this beautiful event, there are 26 people in the bridal party. I love big groups. It can be challenging but usually lots of personalities = lots of fun. Today was no exception. Taryn really planned an amazing and beautiful affair. Such detail put into everything from her bouquet which had hidden within the stems a few sprigs of rosemary to bring the scent of her mom's garden to her when ever she needed to bring a reality of home to the day, to the ribbon that accented the table arrangements, bouquets, candles and cake.

I've been a part of these details so I know how hard Taryn and her family have worked to make this day so special so I wanted to do something special for them tonight. I've been fine tuning a new service that I will be offering next year and tonight I plan on unveiling it for the first time.
I believe we executed this gift flawlessly and a big thanks go out to Taryn's mom and dad who diverted her attention while we set up the show.

But enough about that, let's talk about how absolutely gorgeous Taryn looked! She wore her grandmothers wedding dress which her mother had worn on her wedding day as well. She had an antique aura about her with a modern fit. The dress could not have better complemented everything from her shoes to her rings. She absolutely owned it! Mark looked so handsome when I visited with him for a few minutes before the ceremony and snapped a few while noticing how calm he was. However I did notice him peeking in and out of the altar area waiting for the ceremony to start. He surprised me once they were pronounced married and proceeded down the aisle towards the exit. Mark was so exuberent, what a smile on his face! He high fived and celebrated with everyone he passed and every so often thrusting his fist in the air with a big yeah! I thought that that this was so endearing. He totally made me smile. I love, love , love the emotions of the day and we ran the gamut of them! Here are a few of my faves.















No comments: