Friday, October 19, 2007

10-13-07 Erin and Lou E-Session

Today was definitely a day that my job was made easier. I visited Hoboken today for the first time to meet with Erin and Lou for their E-Session. A beautiful sunny day with blue skies and gorgeous white billowing clouds above us! I've never been to Hoboken and was delighted to find such a charming area with a great park and view of the Manhattan skyline. I will definitely be returning to shoot this view at night as I'm sure it is breathtaking. I arrived early to scout out the area and have some lunch. I found the yummiest sushi restaurant. The rolls were like artwork and how could you go wrong with 3 of my fave ingredients, lobster, mango and avocado, Yummy.
So, I head over to Starbucks to meet up with Erin and Lou.

I can't say enough about how effortless this shoot was. These two are just so naturally cute and loving together. I pretty much could have just pointed the camera in their direction and randomly snapped images and they would've made every one a keeper. We walked towards the waterfront stopping every so often when the mood would strike. So after about an hour and a half and a bazillion images we called it a day but truth be told I could've just strolled around , shooting and chatting for the rest of the afternoon. That's how I feel when things just come together and both Erin and Lou could not have been more gracious or cooperative! So thank you both so much for the perfect outing and I can't wait to shoot the wedding in May.

















No comments: