Monday, October 8, 2007

10-4-07 Kristine & Jeff E-Session

Valley Forge Park has so many cool areas that are both historical and picturesque. Today Kristine, Jeff and I are hanging at George Washington's Headquarters. The building and grounds gorgeously restored. It always amazes me how close we are to historical monuments and locations. To think that we may have walked the ground that George himself did is mind blowing. During our shoot we saw a a Female deer and 3 of her fawns. They were so cute and so close. I'm not usually a big fan of nature other than sand and shores but it was very nice and peaceful here. Kristine and Jeff are naturals. It was easy just to put them near each other and boom, great expressions every time. I guess that it's just easy like that when you are in love. As you can see the E-A-G-L-E-S are represented in full force. Despite their 1 and 3 record it's good to be true to your team! I'm a transplant to the area so I won't admit who my "boys"are ;) Thanks Kristine and Jeff for hangin in there with me as we dodged the tour buses, tourists and rangers!









No comments: