Monday, October 8, 2007

9-22-07 The Wedding of Anne and Delvin

The weather is unseasonably warm for late September but how can anyone complain. The skies are blue, the sun is shining and not a drop of rain in sight. Today Anne and Delvin are getting married at the breathtaking Villanova Chapel with a reception to follow at The Montrose Mansion. Anne looked so beautiful and she was so calm from the moment I arrived to the end of the night. Delvin is such a friendly and good natured guy. He is so soft spoken and seemed to me most comfortable with Anne by his side. He cracked me up with his rendition of the dance "The dip." It was a special request from his guys and he was up to the challenge! He was dancing the rest of the night. Anne's Dad was the P-I-M-P of the night though! He told me that he had a special cape, tux and top hat for this occasion. When he approached Anne about wearing this ensemble she being the laid back person that she is said sure go right ahead! It's no surprise that Anne can keep her composure no matter what levels of stress she may be under. She's a nurse in the E.R and I commend her for the job that she does on a daily basis. These guys were fun and loving and tender and a pleasure to spend the day with! Please enjoy my selection from their day!












No comments: