Monday, October 8, 2007

Adria & Matt E-session 9-30-07

Today I am shooting an E-Session with Adria and Matt in Stone Harbor. I've never been to Stone Harbor before so I was excited to visit another beach town. The first thing that I noticed once arriving was this really tranquil vibe. Unlike a lot of beachy resort areas there was just this sense I had that I could definitely relax here in this community and just enjoy if nothing else the wonderful breeze and delightful smell of the sea air.
Adria and Matt were very cool to shoot. We ran along the water, sat in the sand and pretty much just had a great shoot. I'll say it again because I do say this often but I am fortunate enough to have very down to earth and wonderful clients that just want beautiful images. So we are all on the same page because that's what I want too. Here's to another inspiring day!







No comments: