Thursday, December 27, 2007

Erin and Nick - E-session 12-27-07


Today I am shooting the E-session of Erin and Nick. I was a little scared that we might get rained out as I listened to the rain hitting my window panes the night before. But as luck would have it the skies were gray but clear. The ground was still wet so no funny rolling around business but hey, you can't always have it all.
It's kinda surreal to have these two as clients. I met them at an expo earlier in the year and we just clicked. I knew I would love to be their photographer! Unfortunately I was booked for their date. Fast forward a few weeks and the clients who had originally booked the date had to change it. I immediately contacted Erin and Nick, we all met at my studio and the rest is history. I'm really looking forward to shooting the wedding! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for taking direction so well even though I knew at times you felt silly! You make it look easy to look so in love and super gorgeous! Trust me I already have a mental shot list compiling in my head for all of our cool wedding day location shots!!!









No comments: