Monday, December 10, 2007

Online Proofing- The times they are a changin'...

Well the proofing site that I have been using for some time now has decided that enough is enough! Some fatal error is preventing me from uploading any more images. I think it knew that I was changing the course of how portraits sessions would be viewed and decided that it would quit before I laid it off. So say goodbye to the old site. No worries for clients with existing events on the site. I will leave the URL intact until Jan 31,2008. So if there are any images that you wish to order please do so before then. After Jan 31, 2008, all events will expire and be removed from the online world. I will still have the original files should you decide to place an order after Jan 31, 2008.


I have a temporary site set up in the meantime. Visit www.CindyGuessford.instaproofs.com to view current events for proofing and ordering. You may also purchase Gift Certificates off of this site in $25 increments as well as individual Photo Session certificates. What a great stocking stuffer, wink, wink! Below is a screen shot of the new site.

After the new year I will be unveiling my 2008 rates and services. If you have not done so yet and are interested in booking a 2008 or 2009 date take advantage of the 2007 rates and book now. I have 10 openings left for 2008. June and September 2009 are almost filled as well. I have some really cool things in store and have updated a few of the most popular albums and packages. So email me if you would like an updated brochure including all of the cool new stuff. In addition to new services I will be providing a very customized and personal viewing session for all portrait clients. This session will be included with all session fees and will really help to streamline the viewing and ordering process. My biggest complaint last year was that clients would say there were too many great images to choose from and they didn't know where to start(which is not a bad problem to have) but I can see where this may confuse some people. So I will be adopting the same type of business model as my current Album Consult clients where I will be at your disposal, more to come soon so stay tuned! Until then Ciao!

No comments: