Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Wedding of Meghan and Jamie 11-24-07

It seemed to me that when it comes to the things that you would want your Groom to do or be on your wedding day, Jamie had every base covered! Every time I turned around there would be one special sentiment better than the last. It started with this card that Jamie gave to Meghan, I'm sure it set the stage, more to come... Roses, a gorgeous necklace to match her dress and best of all his willingness to do anything that day. I found Meghan to be the kind of person who everyone loves. She was so easy going and just thoroughly enjoyed the moments as they came. The guests and bridal party looked as if they were having the best time dancing. The floor was crowded and people were jammin all night long. I even had to be rescued by Meghan, and it was hysterical! I was weaving around the dance floor getting some really fun shots when I got sandwiched by a groomsmen and a bridesmaid, kind of like the Will Ferrell SNL skit, A night at the Roxbury. I was boxed in and getting danced on and this went on for several minutes. I was cracking up so I finally did a little dance move and Meghan laughed and said "ok, get off of Cindy!" Well, thank you all for making this a very memorable night! You partied like rock stars and had fun the way that you should whilst in the company of great friends and family!












No comments: