Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Wedding of Roslyn and Adam 11-17-07

I've been so crazy busy with holiday card orders albums and finishing wedding edits that when I checked my blog stats I realized that I've been slacking in the blogging of late. So here are a few from Adam and Roslyn's wedding. These two are so very sweet and Roslyn is such a kind and caring soul. She said something to me that will stick in my mind for a long time. Typically the day is all about the bride and of course it should be for the most part but I watched Roslyn making sure that everyone else was attended to. She is so selfless! She also said to me to focus on Adam when she walked down the aisle, she didn't really care if there were any pics of her. She wanted to make sure that his expression was captured because she wished that she would be able to see his face and that he was the most important part of her day. WOW! Well Roslyn, he was smiling ear to ear...









No comments: