Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jacqui - Portrait Session





Since I met Jacqui about 12 years ago I have had the pleasure of shooting her wedding, her pregnancy, her baby book, the first images of baby John and countless updates for her portfolio. You may have seen her gracing the pages of catalogs and ads for Jc Penneys, Springfield Mall, Boscov's and many more well known department stores or if you tune in to QVC she is on pretty regularly. Aside from being a model, a mother, a wife and a pretty good photographer, Jacqui is the very first friend that I found when I relocated to New Jersey over a decade ago and since then she has been more like family to me. She's is truly one of those rare people that you meet who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and I know that she's always in my corner with honest opinions and support. So when it came time to update her portfolio I said no problem! We had tons of fun it really wasn't even work... Here are a few of my faves =)~



No comments: