Monday, May 19, 2008

Jen and Chase - The E-Session 5-04-08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forecasts are often wrong in my opinion. Today was supposed to rain and typically I would get a call saying, oh no it might rain should we still shoot? No call... Yay... Blue skies, Yay... a wonderful breeze and of course the company of Jen and and Chase, Yay... Like I said, forecasts are often wrong and today was the kind of day you could just picnic in the grass or stroll around the streets just enjoying the city so we chose the latter although being someone who loves great food I wouldn't have minded a picnic whipped up by Chase who happens to be an Executive Chef. We strolled around old city which is an area that I love for the textures and vibe. I really love how wonderful, sweet and easy going Jen is and just being able to walk around and suggest things and having both Jen and Chase up for anything is a photographer's dream come true. I loved the natural smiles, fun loving and good natured interaction and especially the quiet intimate moments wedged in between the laughter. It's the combination of all these emotions that inspires me. I look forward to shooting their wedding in August and having the opportunity to capture all of these emotions and then some =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: