Friday, May 9, 2008

The Wedding of Jenna and Drew 4-26-08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FUN, LOVING, SUPPORTIVE, BEAUTIFUL.....
These words describe my day today! They also describe the emotions that I saw demonstrated from Jenna and Drew's family and friends. I just love how not only the family but the guests and the bridal party just surround this couple with their love and support. The whole day felt like this to me. They were so willing to do anything and everything to make the wedding images memorable and for that I thank them! It's the kind of day that I walk away from at the end of the night knowing that I got everything that they'll be happy with and more. But more than that, I walk away with a renewed faith that the emotions I capture are real and that I love when Love is in the air =)

Thanks to you Jenna and Drew and your families and friends for helping in making your day so beautiful. I wish you all much love!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: