Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Michael and Jen - Esession 4-25-08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First and foremost..... Happy, Happy, Happy belated Birthday Mike =)

Now on to the images... Today I spent the afternoon in Baltimore with two of the sweetest people you will ever meet even if Jen is slightly obsessed with Rita's! But who isn't, come on now! Seriously speaking, Mike is so romantic. From the way he proposed to how he just wraps his arms around Jen and holds her close. Days like today make me very thankful that my job places me in the crux of situations filled with the most happiest of times.
I feel very lucky to be around people who appreciate me for what I do and allow me to climb a hill with them or roll in the grass or even find a fortress in between a tree lined median. These are the things that we can sometimes overlook yet these are the memories that will always bring you smiles.
Thank you so much Jen and Mike for making me feel so welcome and comfortable. I am looking forward to shooting your wedding and can't wait to stroll the city finding all the little fun and romantic nooks with you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: