Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Wedding of Jenell and Dave 5-9-08

Even the rain outside today couldn't spoil the smiles inside! Today is Jenell and Daves' wedding day =) I feel really honored to be working with them because I know that the task for choosing a photographer has been daunting. It must've been fate that Jeff and Kristine, my December 29th clients, forwarded their blog images to their friends and families leading Jenell to my website and eventually my studio. The rest is history... Thanks so much for walking in the wet grass and just loving each other and your day rain or shine! So here are a few of my faves from the day .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love the way that Dave looks at Jenell as she's walking towards him and how can you forget the way that Jenell's dad hugs her one last time before she's married.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes all you need is a little coaxing =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Once the rain stopped we were left with cool little puddles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your photos after seeing how spectacular these are! Cindy really captured the emotions of the day. It's hard to pick a favorite, but the one with Jenell and Dave at the puddle, and the one of Dave and Jenell on the couch are beautiful. I love the picture of Kevin giving Jenell the hug. They are all amazing, just like Dave and Jenell!