Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank You, Thank you, Thank You!!!

This is a long overdue thank you to all of my wonderful clients who have referred me to their family, friends, co-workers... I always ask my new clients how they heard about me and the bulk have said from______ fill in the blank, you shot her wedding or some variation of that statement. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the word of mouth advertisement. I've never been one to pimp myself out in magazines, competitions or such because I love the art and love how imagery can create as well as capture emotion. But when the day is done I am thankful that I can make a living doing something that I so enjoy =)

SO if you have referred me (some of you are into the double digits and I love, love, love ya) or are planning to , SWEET!!!

Also I believe that a strong web presence is necessary in this day and age as well so for you devoted blog readers thank you too!

Now, a favor... If you think I have given you great service and would like to support me on the web please follow this link and rate me so those searching online can get a sense from you , my clients of the service you received.

Rate Cindy

Thanks so much in advance =)

No comments: