Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Wedding of Ginia and Arnoux 4-18-08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From the moment that I met Ginia she had this calmness about her. It was quite lovely actually! I'm typically the one with unfailing composure and decorum but today Ginia had me trumped. The day was perfect and even if there had been anything that did not go to plan, not a soul would have known by the way Ginia carried herself. Simply a joy to be around and it was my pleasure to be a part of this special day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arnoux looking very handsome!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These kids were so animated throughout the day creating so many moments to photograph.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love, love love this shot. It was taken just moments before the doors were opened to the church for Ginia to walk through. Even at this poignant moment you can see the serenity in her face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A little peek at the guests.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Night portraits are some of my favorite to shoot. They are romantic and intimate. This image to me sums up the vibe I felt from the day. A lovely bride, a loving groom and the feeling of warmth even in the darkness of night.

No comments: