Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jessica and Tom - The E-Session 5/25/08

I love when I have the opportunity to shoot in locations other than those that I do more regularly. Today Jessica and Tom have suggested that we stroll around the trails just off of Kelly and Lincoln Drive. I'm sure I must've looked like a freak to passers by as I take in my surroundings scouring the area for cool little nooks to shoot in. I really enjoyed myself and it's always a pleasure when a couple as sweet as these two are your subject matter. We sat in the dirt, climbed rocks, braved a few wooded areas, walked across the river, played on fallen tree trunks and even witnessed a little road rage... All in a days work I say! I'm glad there were no injuries =) Here are just a few of my faves.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: