Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mike's Senior Session 6-8-08

His name is Mike. I call him Mikey. I have called him Mikey since he was about 5 years old playing video games with Kristin while his mom Tami and I hung out on the rare evening that we weren't working crazy hours. He was sooooo adorable then and now he has grown into a handsome young man. Girls, although he is a cutie pie, last time I checked his heart was taken. Today I'm shooting his senior session. Tami called me completely disgusted with his Senior photos and I immediately suggested the session.

Senior Sessions are so big in the South and Mid-west and it amazes me how here on the east coast I really don't see a lot of cool sessions like this for High School Seniors. These kids are cool! Full of Personality! Interests! Ambition! Why not showcase that? So if you know a Senior or someone who has one, then suggest that they stray from the norm and arrange a session that showcases more than an awkwardly tilted head holding a rose while smiling a less than sincere smile.

Mikey plays guitar and sings in a band, he has a great sense of humor and more importantly is a great all around guy not to mention he has beautiful sparkling blue eyes! I have to admit that years ago Tami and I would have arranged a marriage with our kids but we were told that although they are both ridiculously good looking ;) neither one could get past the, "they've known each other since they were 5-ish ickyness". Here are a few of my faves!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I would have never believed these pictures would have looked this GREAT!!!!!
He is a good looking Man.......

Lynn said...

Wow, you made Mike look like a rock star! Great as usual :)