Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Wedding of JoAnn and Christian 5/24/08

I woke up this morning fresh from shooting yesterday and thought to myself that I have an interesting job. It's always the same yet different and that's one thing I love about it. Yesterday I was in a the suburbs capturing Love and today I'm in the city doing the same yet different. So many beautiful details and planning go into the hard, hard job of coordinating a wedding. I love all of these little aspects. Today is no exception. Joann wore an absolutely stunning gown and she looked like she was walking off the pages of a bridal magazine! Maddie their cutie pie yorkie helped in the getting ready and took a few moments to pose for some portraits with her mommy =) Although the sun was harsh and the skateboarders resisted while we were shooting at Love Park we were rewarded later with the most amazing light streaming down the alleyway that would be the location that we would finish our shoot. Ahhh light, good, bad or indifferent it is the wonderful essence that when harnessed properly can create and/or enhance the emotions that we feel and images that we see. Today was full of wonderful light and beautiful touches. Thank you Chris and JoAnn for running through the streets with me, braving oncoming traffic, re-directing the gangs of skaters, searching for open shade, braving the smells of alleys and most importantly believing me when I say, "okay here's the last shot," even when it's not =) Trust me, I don't lie to my clients intentionally but you see, if I see the light I have to chase it...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: