Thursday, January 8, 2009

10-14 Lauren & Wayne The E-Session

Not everyone can rock the red shoes but Lauren you wore them well!!! I really had fun interacting with Lauren and her two men today. Who can resist seeing big strong arms wrapped around the people that they love. I can imagine the feeling of safety and comfort that comes from a hug like that one. Especially when you are together as a family. The dynamics of mother and son have always intrigued me. I have a daughter and our bond is sometimes an unspoken closeness that I just can't explain. If I tried I would not do it justice. So watching Lauren interact with her son led me to believe that it must be a maternal thing. Knowing when to hug closer or give space. Slight gestures or twinkles in your eye that aren't meant for the benefit of others. A Caring nod or word of encouragement. Those little things that you do for and with your kids. It touches my heart strings! We had fun, jumped and rolled in the grass and strolled about the city and as I pulled away after the shoot I thought to myself.... This was more than an Engagement Session. This was a Together Session. The three of them, Together, documenting their family love now and once again on a very special upcoming date in
May =) Here are only a few of my faves!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun doing the e-session. I can't wait until the wedding! Thanks so much!