Friday, January 23, 2009

10-20 Tina & Bill The E-Session

Sometimes it's nice to get out of the city! Now don't get me wrong, I love the city, urban locations, textures and all that comes with being in and around any major city. There is however a wonderful vibe that you feel when you venture into the country. It's a different pace. A lovely and calming feeling. The sun on a crisp fall day warming your face, the farms, horses and fields creating a picturesque backdrop perfect for a session! Tina and Bill love the country. It's easy to see why. It's even more apparent that Tina and Bill love each other... Their fun interactions, you know the kind that you only have with people who you feel a real closeness with, are definitely fun to watch. I could have traveled throughout all of southern Delaware with these two and shot all day, that's how easy it is to be around them. I don't know what I love more, Tina's fun-loving personality or Bill's smiling eyes. I can say that when around them, you feel like you are just hangin out with friends, a welcome feeling and I can't wait to hang out again on their wedding day! Oh and let's not forget to give a shout out to Melanie, Tina's sister! I photographed her fabulous wedding and that's where I met Tina. So Holla & thanks Mel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: