Thursday, January 8, 2009

10-15 Jessica A Maternity Session

Ahhh Jessica! You are fun and Sassy and I love it! Thanks for a great session and just letting go. By the time you read this your little man will have entered this world and you will know the feelings of motherhood. I know you are gonna be a great mom and I wish you the very best of luck and love! And Courtney, don't spoil the baby too much. I know it will be hard since he's your first grandchild and all but resist girl! Just kidding, that's what grandparents are for, atleast that's what my dad told me as he fed mass quantities of sugar laden treats to Kris before giving her back to me. So have fun, good luck but most of all take a breath and a few moments when you can to enjoy =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: