Thursday, January 22, 2009

10-18 The Wedding of Tracy & Andy

Today was one of those days where I felt like things just came together so beautifully. When Val and I arrived the house was bustling with getting ready festivities. The kids hangin out, boys being boys, & Tracy at ease getting her hair done. We scoped out the area and found such beautiful light everywhere we went. Details, Details, Details! I especially love this first shot. Tracy found her 1st Communion Dress and we incorporated it in one of the detail shots. I love the similarities and contrasts that these two dresses represent. Working with Tracy and Andy has been such a joy. I knew it would be from the experience I had shooting their E-Session. Just two really amazing people who have found each other and have formed a beautiful family and are surrounded by such a loving and supportive family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a wonderful thing to have 3 sisters each helping you all at once to get ready! Wouldn't that be great every weekend! I just love the look on Tracy's face as she reads a card from Andy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The ceremony was filled with wonderful smiles, laughter and even some good tears. I'm constantly surveying the situation, anticipating actions and reactions.
Photobucket
Spinning around and looking to my right, I captured this moment shooting through the arms of the Videographer. Family...Their reactions...priceless...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks to you both so much for your trust in me, for letting me scout the area along our travels and choose locations that may have been unconventional at first to shoot but produced gorgeous results and for truly enjoying the many moments that made up your day!

No comments: